Urgent Care Delhi

New Delhi, Delhi 1 comment

I am new in town. I just arrived from Detroit and after 4 days of moving to Delhi, I became very sick. It started as a cold and then turned into a sinus infection then an upper respiratory infection and then sealed the deal as bronchitus. I let it fester for 5 days, hoping it would go away on its own but it didn't. I had no clue where to go in Delhi that wasn't light years away or was in a relative safe place. I goggled the one that was the closest with the best reviews. I came across this clinic.

I got in as a walk in... Left under an hour and had a great experience.

The whole atmosphere of the place was not like any that I had seen. It was a very laxed, almost, "hipster" environment, which threw me for a loop. Nevertheless, they took excellent care of me and the environment is nothing more than a reflection of its forward-thinking environment.

They took my insurance and did a thorough exam and had alternatives to just giving me antibiotics...(This is why I waited a week to go) Although, they did write me one just in case.

I liked it very much here and will go back. However, they are open 24x7 and they take their patients round the clock. That's the only reason for 5/5 stars....

Review about: Services.

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #727104

8) :grin :grin :) :p OH HABLABLA YOU BULLSHITTER OH DID YOU LOOSE YOUR CARPET AND YOU CANT PAY A TICKET BACK HOME, WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR *** BOOGERS,HEY SWEETY I KNOW AWAY YOU CAN FEEL SO MUCH BETTER OK LISEN DO THIS>1ST STAND UP STRAIGHT THEN GENTLY BEND DOWN AND PLACE YOUR HEAD BETWEEN YOUR LEGS, OK THEN *** :grin